This policy relates to “Ultrapanel Building Technologies Limited” and “https://ultrapanel.co.uk”
About this Policy
We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of GDPR, Ultrapanel Building Technologies Ltd will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
Who we are and how to contact us
Ultrapanel Building Technologies Limited
You can telephone us on 01299 452 900 or email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why we collect your personal data
|Website form||What information we collect and why. Type of information||Purposes|
|Contact Us||Name, Email||We may send you occasional emails relating to your original enquiry. If you no longer wish to receive these communications you can unsubscribe at any time.|
|New Customer Form||Name, Address, Email, Telephone, Bank Details.||This information will be sent to our finance department in order to open your account. All data is stored securely and complies with GDPR and PECR.|
The legal basis for collecting your personal data
In line with GDPR, the legal basis for processing personal data is based on the legitimate business interests of Ultrapanel who manufacture precision engineered roofing systems. Every effort has been taken to be transparent and explicit about the reasons for collecting personal data. How we use this data is explained above.
If you submit a form on the Ultrapanel website, you may receive occasional emails with marketing messages. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe from marketing messages at any time and unsubscribe links are provided on every communication.
How we protect your personal data
- We will not transfer your personal data outside the EU without your consent.
- We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
- Please note however that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk
Who else has access to the information you provide us?
Third party agency partners have access to the some of the personal data submitted through the ultrapanel.co.uk website. All third parties are required to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) when dealing with your personal data.
We do not sell your data to any third parties.
How long do we keep your information?
Your personal information will be held until your enquiry has been resolved, all personal data will be deleted after 24 months.
We retain personal information for longer if you fill in a New Customer Form as this information is required for your account information. All data is stored securely and complies with GDPR and PECR.
You have rights under the GDPR:
- to access your personal data
- to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data corrected
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
- to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances.
You also have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
0303 123 1113.
Information Commissioner’s Office