This policy realtes to “Ultrapanel Building Technologies Limited” and “https://ultrapanel.co.uk”
About this Policy
We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, Ultrapanel Building Technologies Ltd will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
Who we are and how to contact us
Ultrapanel Building Technologies Limited, Salthill Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 1PE. Tel 01299 452 900 or email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Why we collect your personal data
|Website form||What information we collect and why. Type of information||Purposes|
|Contact Us||Name, Email||We will send you occasional emails relating to your original enquiry.|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Name, Address, Email, details of your Ultrapanel installation||We will keep your records on file for 10 years so that we can honour the manufacturer guarantee. Details of your project will be used for market research purposes so we can improve our products.|
The legal basis for collecting your personal data
In line with GDPR, the legal basis for processing personal data is based on the legitimate business interests of Ultrapanel who manufacture conservatory and extension products. Every effort has been taken to be transparent and explicit about the reasons for collecting personal data. When you fill in a form online where we explain briefly how we will use your data if you click the green button to give your consent. How we use this data is explained above.
In line with both GDPR and PECR we obtain consent through marketing opt in tick boxes on every form. If you tick this box Ultrapanel you will receive occasional emails with marketing messages to help you plan your home improvement project. We will only send marketing messages if you have ticked the marketing opt in boxes on the web forms and will not send you any marketing messages if you fill in a form without ticking the box. If you wish to unsubscribe from marketing messages at any time, unsubscribe links are provided on every communication.
How we protect your personal data
- We will not transfer your personal data outside the EU without your consent.
- We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
- Please note however that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk
Who else has access to the information you provide us?
We do not sell your data to any third parties and we only send your personal data to approved local installers when you fill in a ‘Find and Installer’ or ‘Get a Quote Form’. All Ultra Installers are required to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) when dealing with your personal data.
How long do we keep your information?
Any personal information we hold about you will be deleted after 24 months because we know that home improvement and home extension projects can take a while to save up for, plan and eventually build.
We retain personal information for longer if you fill in a Certificate of Authenticity form as we are required to hold this for 10 years to honour our manufacturers guarantee.
You have rights under the GDPR:
- to access your personal data
- to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data corrected
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
- to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances.
You also have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
0303 123 1113.
Information Commissioner’s Office